Sunday, January 4, 2015

Goldie...

I watched Sin City: A Dame to Kill For and it has shut my mind. I loved, enjoyed Sin City; was amazed at the artistic creativity Robert Rodriguez has pulled off with Frank Miller.

If you're not familiar with Rodriguez let me enlighten you before you Google him. He's the one who gave us Spy Kids, The Mexico trilogy. He has written,shot and directed many good movies, but I'd say the collaboration with comic book writer Frank Miller in the Sin City series has made him one of the great directors in the history of cinema. 

A Dame to Kill For, a story that's dark and thorough, that only great writers can come up with. I lived in Sin City for more than an hour, experienced the pain, fear, the darkness that lurks in every corner of the baSin City. Words can't do justice to what I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment